Line Up Your Spine Along With Your Hips And Knees, Stabilizing Your Posture While Resting
The PelvicPillow™ Orthopedic Knee And Leg Pillow is the world’s first anatomical cushion in a triangle shape with a position memory effect.
It helps you with your back problems, sleep on your side and solve the root cause of those problems.
It aligns your spine, hips, and knees, stabilizing your posture while resting. Another factor it helps you with is relieving pressure from head to toe by reducing inflammation in the central nervous system.
It gives your body its natural posture back by contributing to your vital organs’ perfect functioning.
It Is Specifically Designed For:
- Scoliosis herniated cervical and dorsal disks.
- Sciatica, low back pain, hip deviation, or hip problems.
- Post-surgical in hip, knees, and back surgery to release pressure and soothe pain.
- Arthrosis and arthritis.
- Neck straightening and cervical problems.
- Migraines, myalgia, and headaches.
- Pregnant women.
- Athletes and sportspeople, whether professional or amateur.
- PelvicPillow™ in-house production with the latest memory foam ITShape™ technology.
- Maximum transpiration during the resting time to be able to use it during all 4 seasons of the year.
- The cover is made of a material of the highest quality, synthetic and not of animal origin.
- The case includes aloe vera and organic pure essential oils in its fibers such as lavender, juniper, eucalyptus and argan.
- It has an ergonomic design adaptable to any body, weight, and position. It can thus be used both on your legs and your cervical vertebrae.
- It alleviates pain points in the back, hips and knees for all-night comfort.
- Natural alignment stabilizes the pelvis and lower back.
- Tapered edges give your knees a full range of mobility to move throughout the night.
- It contributes to the decompression of the spine vertebrae, including the sacral bone.
- It allows your knees to rest after arthritis or surgery.
- It helps with hip deviation issues and recovery from hip surgery by relieving pressure when it is placed between the legs.
- It helps pain points in the cervical vertebrae and back.
- it will release the pressure between the cervical vertebrae.
- Using it on your cervical vertebrae will help you with migraines, headaches and myalgia.
- It releases back pressure during pregnancy by using it between your legs or knees, releasing the pressure caused by it.