Perfect For Relieving Pain, Swelling, And Inflammation
The GingerMed™ Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil is composed of a powerful blend of luxurious essential oils and extracts.
It’s a great, natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins, and varicose veins.
It is extracted from the ginger root. Ginger oil relieves swelling and pain with its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
It’s extremely soothing for aching muscles and joints with a rich consistency for deep tissue massage techniques.
Contains a healing blend of herbal oils for lymphatic health. It boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concludes that this herb is acrid in flavor and exhibits the properties of heat.
It covers all the meridians of the spleen, stomach, heart, and lungs. Its vital functions restore yang and promote coronary circulation.
Features And Benefits:
- Rapidly reduces lymphedema swelling
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity
- Reduces swollen glands after surgery or injury and inflammation
- Reduces adipose tissues and fat cells
- Stimulates waste product and toxins expulsion
How To Use:
Step 1: Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around the neck, knees, and armpits if necessary.
Step 2: It is recommended to apply after a warm bath.
- Volume: 30 ml
- Usage: For External Use Only
- Active Ingredients: Ginger Oil, Ginger Root Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil